IRS has confirmed that this time there will be delays in the Refunds.
If you interested in Obtaining Cash Advance we have the option to get up to $2500 in Advance.
Important to be aware of new IRS requirements when filing your tax return:
IRS now requires taxpayers claiming DEPENDENTS to bring the following documents:
• Medical Records that shows dependents name, common address, 2017 dates.
• School Records that shows dependents name, common address, 2017 dates.
• Social Services Records that shows dependents name, common address, 2017 dates.
• Church Letter that shows dependents name, common address, 2017 dates.
• Doctors Letter that shows dependents name, common address, 2017 dates.
• Birth Certificate and Social Security Card or Number
• Proof of Medical Insurance (Forms 1095-A, 1095-B, 1095-C)
IRS requires taxpayers claiming the HEAD OF HOUSEHOLD filing status to bring the following:
• Utility Bill
• Rent Receipts
• Rental Agreement Contract
• Mortgage Statements
• Property Tax Bill
If you Claim Child Care present of the following:
• Payment receipts from the person or institution that provide you the child care.
• Employer Identification Number or Social Security Number, Address, Telephone of Institution or person who provide you the child care service.
IRS requires taxpayers claiming SCHOOL CREDITS to present the following:
- 1098-T Form or School Registration
- School Expenses Receipts
IRS now requires Renew ITIN’s with middle number 70, 71,72, 78,79 & 80 or ITIN’s not used for the last three years. To Renew them:
• Bring Original Passport and Utility Bill showing U.S Address
• Birth Certificate and Consular ID, and Utility Bill showing U.S Address
• Birth Certificate and Voter’s Registration Card and Utility Bill showing U.S addressSelf-Employees…The IRS requires you to verify Self-employment income and present thefollowing at the time of your 2017 tax preparation:• Forms 1099-Misc or employment letter verifying annual income.• Bank account statements or written proof record of income.• Copies of checks received.• Copies of receipts or invoices received as payment for work performed.• Written records or list of expenses incurred throughout the year.• Mileage written records used for work only.• If you have employees, helpers (subcontractors); provide their 1099-Misc copies.• If you need assistance in filling out 1099-Misc forms,• We Can Help You!• January 31st. is the last day to file forms 1099-Misc to the IRS!